Our agribusiness lawyers appreciate each and every agribusiness and primary production client. They are genuine business people who have worked hard on the land to build a valuable business asset. We know that their land is more than an asset to them. Their issues are unique. We know those issues as we have lawyers who were raised in remote and regional communities and who represent agribusiness clients on a regular and consistent basis. Call us and you will find out that our agribusiness lawyers are genuine people as well who are eager to provide you with sound and experienced legal services.
Our Agribusiness Lawyers
Our agribusiness lawyers provide quality and affordable legal services including:
- Land access rights, coal seam gas, petroleum and other mineral exploration activities and projects
- Conduct and compensation agreements
- Mining issues, including compensation
- Valuation disputes
- Easements and other access rights
- Compulsory acquisition for rail lines, pipelines and other infrastructure projects
- Farm, property and rural Conveyancing
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Succession Planning
- Leasing and Agistment agreements
- Employment contracts and conditions
- Contract negotiations, advice and drafting
- Bank documents, guarantees, mortgages, securities and farm mediation
- Business structuring including trusts, partnerships and companies
- Family Disputes
We Value Agribusiness
We value rural communities and our agribusiness clients. Donnie Harris knows the challenges for primary producers as he was raised on a cattle station and in a small farming community. Donnie Harris regularly visits clients all over North & Central Queensland and visits Emerald on a quarterly basis.
We appreciate that the legal issues facing the rural industry and primary producers are unique. Many are family businesses who want to ensure their business stays within the family. We appreciate that they require dedicated and loyal lawyers who will work with them to achieve outcomes which improve the business operations while preserving their assets.
Call us today for an initial consultation with an experienced agribusiness lawyer. Make no mistake, we value you as a client and we want to provide you with a dedicated, trusted and effective agribusiness legal service.